AirPark Club – Frequent Parker Program
Members of the AirPark Club receive the following benefits:
Free Parking: Earn points each time you park that can be redeemed for free parking or car care services. One point is earned for each paid day. (At certain times during the year we run “Double Points Promotions”, where you can every 2x the points for every paid day of parking.) Points can be redeemed as follows:
- 7 Points = One Free Day of Parking
- 14 Points = Two Free Days of Parking
- 21 Points = Three Free Days of Parking
- 28 Points = Four Free Days of Parking
- 35 Points = Five Free Days of Parking
- 42 Points = Six Free Days of Parking
- 49 Points = Seven Free Days of Parking
- 56 Points = Eight Free Days of Parking
Guaranteed Reservations: You are guaranteed space available anytime you make a reservation before your check-in date.
Members Also Receive:
- Faster check-in and check-out
- Ability to view your parking receipts and points online
- Ability to receive receipts via email
- Earned Frequent Parker Points / Free Days DO NOT have any monetary value.
- Many parking facilities already allow customers access to their reservations for the purposes of: editing travel info, dates or canceling their reservations. AirPark takes it a few steps further. AirPark allows you to access the free parking rewards system
- The cost for the AirPark “Loyalty Rewards” Program is FREE. There is never a reservation fee for:
being part of our program. Your parking space is guaranteed.
- AirPark Frequent Parker Points have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as AirPark decides to terminate the Program, at any time, with or without notice. Members will have six months from the date Program termination is announced to use any accumulated points. This means that, regardless of the amount you participate in the Program, your right to accumulate points and claim Rewards can be terminated.
- AirPark reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, procedures, conditions, or benefits pertaining to the Loyalty Rewards Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated.
- Members can print receipts and view current points at their convenience. They also can track the number of free days of parking accrued and select which day(s) they want to redeem their rewards.